OverviewEnjoy this day tour of Seville and visit the Jewish quarter, Royal Alcazar, Cathedral - Giralda, Plaza de Espaa, Bullring, Macarena Basilica and River Cruise.
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Skip the line
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up by your guide at your hotel, you can get ready for a day full of sightseeing. In the morning you will be getting around by minibus, and see the University, the Old Tobacco Factory, the Plaza de España, the centerpiece of the 1929 Ibero-american Exposition, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge, and Santa Cruz (the famous Jewish quarter, and a labyrinth of narrow streets) which leads to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables. Last but not least you will also visit the Royal Alcazares and Cathedral of Seville, which houses the tomb of Christopher Columbus.
Afterward, you will have free time for lunch (own expense).
In the afternoon you will take a boat trip along the Guadalquivir River. You will visit the Bullring with the Taurine museum of the Real Maestranza. Then you will get back on the minibus, to explore the Triana neighbourhood, with final stop of Basilica Macarena.
At the end of your tour you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Seville Sightseeing Day Tour With Boat Trip On Guadalquivir River
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tickets for Bullring and River cruise
Exclusions for Seville Sightseeing Day Tour With Boat Trip On Guadalquivir River
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On Sundays and holidays, the visit to the Cathedral is replaced by another monument
Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pick-up and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
The cruise is audio guided in multiple languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.