OverviewMake the best of your stay in Seville and visit the Bullring, the Macarena Basilica and enjoy a river cruise and a sightseeing tour alongside a knowledgeable local guide who will give you insights about all the locations you'll be visiting.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Skip the line
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe excursion begins with pick-up from your hotel, and then with a boat trip at the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf). This trip will transport you across the wonderful buildings and bridges of the Guadalquivir River. Then you will continue towards the Cartuja's Monastery, where Christopher Columbus planned for three years his travel to the unknown, The New World.
The trip continues with a visit to the Bullring of the Real Maestranza, considered to be the bullring with the greatest bullfighting tradition in Spain and also the Bullfighting Museum.
You will finish your journey with a sightseeing tour in a minibus across the famous Isabel II Bridge to discover the Neighborhood of Triana, the old sailors and potters' neighborhood, where you will see San Jorge's Castle, built in the 10th century and you will visit the Basílica Macarena.
Inclusions for Seville Sightseeing, River Cruise, Bullring And Basilica Macarena Guided Tour
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets to monuments
Exclusions for Seville Sightseeing, River Cruise, Bullring And Basilica Macarena Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
The cruise is audio guided in multiple languages
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cordoba Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance To Cordoba Mosque And Optional Tour Of Carmona
- Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza De Espana, Seville Cathedral And Santa Cruz Quarter
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Flamenco Show At Tablao Flamenco El Arenal In Seville
- Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Seville Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Seville Rooftop Walking Tour
- Seville Private Tours
- Seville Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Seville Flamenco Show Plus