Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
OverviewSample Spanish nightlife and Seville's tasty tapas on an evening walking tour that will tantalize your taste buds! Led by an entertaining local guide, this walking tour will help you discover the magic of Seville on an unforgettable and authentic foody adventure. You'll visit Seville's tucked-away corners and feast on tasty treats you would never discover on your own, leaving you with a lasting feeling for Seville and its people, and an appetite for its fabulous food and drink!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
On this tapas walking tour you'll visit four traditional bars/restaurants to try a great variety of authentic Spanish and Andalusiandelicacies. It might be Iberian pork loin, battered seaweed from Cadiz, succulent beef cheeks, sherry from Jerez or a refreshing beer. The tour price includes your first drink and tapas at the first bar you'll visit. You can then choose how much or how little you'd like to eat and drink at the other bars/restaurants you'll visit on the evening walking tour. For a satisfying night out you should expect to spend about 30 to 35 euros per person.
Along the way, your English-speaking guide will explain the traditions behind Seville's food and wine, and advise on local specialties. Your local guide will also assist with language and translation, and provide fascinating facts about Seville's history, culture and customs while pointing out some of the city's stunning sights and giving you hot tips for the rest of your stay.
As the average maximum group size is eight people, you will enjoy a unique personalized experience on this special evening walking tour of Seville's fabulous tapas bars and restaurants. It's the perfect way to discover the city, in what we believe is the best way possible - eating and drinking like a local
Inclusions for Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Drink and Tapas in the first bar (no hard liquor)
- Guided visit to 4 bars/restaurants
- Assistance with language translation
- Advice on Spanish food and beverages
Exclusions for Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
First stop: A great place to start the evening trying the specialties of cured Iberian pork loin, whisky marinated steak, potato salad, all washed down with a refreshing beer or "tinto de verano" (red wine of the summer)!
Second Stop: A very traditional bar with bulls´ heads on the wall specialising in products from Cadiz. Here you might try battered seaweed, or shrimp fritters accompanied by a light "fino" or "manzanilla" Sherry .
Next stop: This intimate bar gives you a real taste of Seville, with it huge clay wine jars and barrels, which the locals gather round in their hoards. Here your guide will help you to really get into the busy tapas scene - just stick your elbows out! On the board there is list of a huge selection of "tapas" which varies according to the day and season, so you will get to try the best and the freshest delicacies.
Final stop: A chance to sit down and try the bet food and drink in a more relaxed fashion, while you go over all you have eaten, drunk and seen, and pick your guide's brain on any information you might need. Here you might end off with some of the famous Iberian ham, grilled mushrooms or battered aubergine, with a good glass of wine.
After this the night is yours! Your guide will point you towards the meeting point, hotels or transport or give you suggestions on where to carry on your night (perhaps with an after-dinner drink with great views over the "Giralda").
The above itinerary is an example only and subject to change
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please leave a local contact number (hotel or mobile with country code) at time of booking
Please note that some tapas will be shared with other travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flamenco Show in Seville
- Boat Cruise on the Guadalquivir River
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Seville Airport
- Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar Palace Tour
- Experience Seville: Learn How to Dance Flamenco
- Pub Crawl in Seville