Seward Transfer: Seward Cruise Port To Anchorage Airport
OverviewAvoid the stress of waiting for taxis or shuttle transfers and instead book this convenient private transfer from the Port of Seward to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. After your cruise, enjoy comfort and privacy on the long drive to Anchorage. Reach the airport relaxed and with plenty of time before your flight!
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourWhen you return from your cruise in Port of Seward, youll be met by a professional driver and driven by comfortable private vehicle to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC). Choose from either a sedan, for up to three passengers; an SUV, for up to five passengers; or a stretch limousine, for up to eight passengers.
When making a booking for this private departure transfer from the Port of Seward to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, you will need to advise your cruise arrival information, flight details and desired pickup time. Your transfer purchase will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver (includes your provider's contact information). It's that easy!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details in the Special Requirements box:
- Flight number
- Departing city/arrival city
- Arrival time
- Pier information
- Ship information
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine.
Inclusions for Seward Transfer: Seward Cruise Port To Anchorage Airport
- Luggage handling
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
Exclusions for Seward Transfer: Seward Cruise Port To Anchorage Airport
- Tolls (if taken)
- Parking or airport fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Voucher will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Child seats are required for children 8 and under by law and are not provided by the local supplier
Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.