Shades Of Zanzibar - Full Day
OverviewThis tour Shades of Zanzibar is one of a kind tour designed for short travellers looking for a quick and authentic overview of Zanzibar.After this tour with our professional guides you will leave a memory to cherish forever.
Know More about this tourSpice Farm: We will tour the village farm where we will see, taste and smell all the magic of nature. You will be asked to guess from the sense of smell which spice or fruit grew from every tree and bush, flaunted with palm leaf jewelry and enjoyed a sumptuous fruit meal
Stone Town: Old town but very lively. Take a tour of the city's enchanting alleys with a local guide who will enrich you with knowledge of the city today and fascinating history. This is a walking tour that takes you through fabled Stone Town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders, the former slave market for East African Slave trade, and the Arab Fort amongst others, it is a fascinating look at the essence of Zanzibar. The architectural style of Stone town buildings is a unique mixture of various influences and culture. You will see Zanzibars bustling market, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, two cathedrals and countless mosques!
The island of prisoners: The island of prisoners called by the Israelis as turtle island, where land turtles arrived from the Seychelles, weighing about 100 kilograms and reaching the age of 150 years. It seems a very large amount of giant deer, which can also be fed.Earning its name as a former prison for slaves and a quarantine station for Zanzibar and the mainland, nowadays the island gives you the chance to escape for some peace and quiet.
Josani Park: This is the only nature reserve in Zanzibar where there are beautiful mahogany trees, a very impressive tropical forest, where the colossus is grown only here in Zanzibar. Later on we will reach a forest of mangroves. In this forest there are three types of this tree, all grown in salt water. Their roots serve as snorkels to get air to the tree, where a third of the height of the tree is roots, a very impressive sight. We will also be able to see many types of crabs living in this unique ecosystem. The tour is guided by a government certified instructor
*What to bring: day bag, camera, hat, sunscreen, water.
Inclusions for Shades Of Zanzibar - Full Day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shades Of Zanzibar - Full Day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise Hotel details and Working local or International number.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jambiani Village Tour
- 2 Days 1Night Selous Game Reserve
- 3 Days 2 Nights Ruaha National Park
- 4 Days 3 Nights Safari Mikumi National Park from Zanzibar
- Nakupenda Beach Day Tour in Zanzibar
- Villages and Lives Walking Tour in Zanzibar
- Stone Town Bike Tour in Zanzibar
- Jozani Forest & Village Spa Includes Swahili Lunch in Zanzibar