Enjoy two of Londons great attractions with this flexible tour of the river Thames and entrance to Shakespeares Globe Theatre Exhibition and Tour. Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from four conveniently located piers (ticket valid 24 hours) and enjoy The Globe Theatre Exhibition and Tour - a popular and faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599, where Shakespeare worked and wrote many of his greatest plays. The Globe Exhibition is the worlds largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to Shakespeare and the London he lived and worked.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionery, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the Shakespeare's Globe Theatre the worlds largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to poet and playwright William Shakespeare.
During your visit, discover the secrets of Elizabethan special effects from blood and gore to magic tricks and enjoy live demonstrations including sword-fighting and costume dressings. Explore the theater a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599 and learn of the many Shakespearean plays performed here.
Inclusions for Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition And Tour With Thames River Cruise
- Entrance fee to the Shakesepeare's Globe Exhibition
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition And Tour With Thames River Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers are recommended to check the opening times for the exhibition and tour prior to booking tickets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour