OverviewFirst stop Stratford-Upon-Avon, visit the home of Shakespeare, then enter Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens which has stunning Grounds. Enjoy the lunch pack on the way to Bibury, “the most beautiful village in England”. Finally photo stops in Burford and Bourton-on-the-water, at last returning to London.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the tour starting point in Victoria, central London, to meet your guide and group. Hop aboard a climate-controlled vehicle and journey from the city into the English countryside.
Begin with a visit to Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare, roughly two hours away. Explore the medieval market town and the half-timbered house where the legendary bard was born. Learn about Shakespeare's family from a fascinating collection of artifacts and experience how his extraordinary work is still relevant today.
Continue to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens. See this historical English home — a thatched farmhouse containing original Tudor furniture — where Shakespeare courted his former bride. Meander the cottage’s gardens and grounds overflowing with fragrant blooms and traditional shrubs.
Sit down to a box lunch aboard your vehicle and gaze out at the rolling hills and storybook villages as you ride through the Cotswolds, a designated "Area of Natural Beauty."
Stop for photo opportunities in three of the region's prettiest villages, including Bibury, Burford, and Bourton-on-the-Water, often described as the “Little Venice.”
After a day of sightseeing, arrive back in London at roughly 6:30pm. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off at the original start point.
Inclusions for Shakespeares Stratford And The Cotswolds With Lunch Pack
- Entry to Shakespeare’s home in Stratford-on-Avon
- Entry to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Bibury
- Packed box lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Shakespeares Stratford And The Cotswolds With Lunch Pack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not include a free lunch
During peak periods, vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.