Shakespeares Stratford And The Cotswolds With Lunch Pack - London
OverviewFirst stop Stratford-Upon-Avon, visit the home of Shakespeare, then enter Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens which has stunning Grounds. Enjoy the lunch pack on the way to Bibury, “the most beautiful village in England”. Finally photo stops in Burford and Bourton-on-the-water, at last returning to London.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the tour starting point in Victoria, central London, to meet your guide and group. Hop aboard a climate-controlled vehicle and journey from the city into the English countryside.
Begin with a visit to Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare, roughly two hours away. Explore themedieval market town and the half-timbered house where the legendary bard was born. Learn about Shakespeare's family from a fascinating collection of artifacts and experience how his extraordinary work is still relevant today.
Shakespeares Schoolroom. See where the iconic English writer spent his school years in this fascinating trip to Shakespeares Schoolroom. Explore where it all started for the playwright, before he moved to London to bring his plays to the stage.
Continue to Anne Hathaways Cottage & Gardens. See this historical English home a thatched farmhouse containing original Tudorfurniture where Shakespeare courted his former bride. Meander the cottages gardens and grounds overflowing with fragrant blooms and traditional shrubs.
Complementary lunch pack included. Sit down to a box lunch aboard your vehicle and gaze out at the rolling hills and storybookvillages as you ride through the Cotswolds, a designated "Area of Natural Beauty."
Stop for photo opportunities in three of the region's prettiest villages, including Bibury andBourton-on-the-Water, oftendescribed as the Little Venice.
After a day of sightseeing, arrive back in London at roughly6:30pm. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off at the original start point.
Inclusions for Shakespeares Stratford And The Cotswolds With Lunch Pack
- Entry to Shakespeareshome in Stratford-on-Avon
- Entry to Anne Hathaways Cottage and Gardens
- Entry to Shakespeare's Schoolroom
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water and Bibury
- Packedbox lunch
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
Exclusions for Shakespeares Stratford And The Cotswolds With Lunch Pack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not include a free lunch
During peak periods, vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers