OverviewWhile in Shanghai, don't miss this stunning acrobatic show that combines fascinating history, traditional Chinese martial arts and stunning special effects. 'ERA Intersection of Time' tells the story of Chinas evolution from its ancient culture to its modern achievements to its promising future. Youll be captivated by the vibrant lights, elaborate costumes and engaging live music of this family-friendly show.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Your evening 'ERA Intersection of Time' show takes place at Shanghai Circus World. This stunning acrobatic show combines traditional Chinese marital arts with special effects, lighting and original live music, transporting you through time with every scene.
As you marvel at the performers’ amazing skills and creativity, the story of China's evolution unfolds. You’ll gain insight into China's ancient culture and civilization, dating back to the Han Dynasty (206 BC - 220 AD). One scene in particular uses porcelain jars to show how this important commodity has played a role in Chinese culture over the centuries.
Taking you to present-day China, you’ll be exposed to real-life modern achievements such as the Shanghai Donghai Cross-Sea Bridge, Maglev Train and Shenzhou 5, China's first manned space mission. You’ll leave this eye-opening show with a deeper understanding and appreciation for China’s past, present and future.
Choose from five seating categories; for the best views, choose the Tier 1 section or upgrade to VIP. Please click on View Additional Info below for a seating map of the theater.
Inclusions for Shanghai Circus World: ERA Intersection Of Time Acrobatics Show
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Shanghai Circus World: ERA Intersection Of Time Acrobatics Show
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.