Shanghai DIY Soup Dumpling Class With Private Photographer
OverviewThis 2-hour DIY cooking class turns the favorite Shanghai Soup Dumpling restaurant into a cooking studio! You will learn how to make Shanghais famous Soup Dumplings (xiao long bao) and have fun here. Come to appreciate the meticulous work that goes in to creating these perfectly woven dumplings while eating what you prepare, along with a large variety of other local treats, at the end! All food, drinks and a private photographer is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYou will meet your English-speaking guide at an easy-to-find central location then take a short walk to our favorite Shanghai soup dumpling restaurant. This tour transforms a private area of the restaurant into a private cooking studio complete with all the ingredients and tools you need plus a personal photographer (no need to touch your own camera with messy hands!).
Hand-on instruction from both a local Shanghai soup dumpling chef and your Lost Plate guide will be available while you work on your dumpling technique and learn how locals judge their dumplings. You will have enough time and ingredients to make at least two full baskets of your own dumplings.
While your dumplings are being steamed, youll be served a selection of sweet & savory treats that are handmade on-site. You will get to eat all of your own soup dumplings, and have a friendly competition with your fellow chefs for the best preparation and finished product. Walk away with a strong appreciation for the work and effort that goes into making the most popular dumplings in the world. Plus a goody bag complete with a dumpling making kit and recipe!
Inclusions for Shanghai DIY Soup Dumpling Class With Private Photographer
- All food & drinks
- Local English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour (less than 10 people)
- Private photographer
Exclusions for Shanghai DIY Soup Dumpling Class With Private Photographer
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops