Shanghai Evening Tour Including River Cruise, Local Dinner And Acrobatic Show
OverviewUnwind yourself by taking on this 6-hour (4:00PM - 10:00PM) tour to thoroughly enjoy Shanghai's charm from late afternoon through evening. Boating on a river cruise on the mother river, Huangpu, is the best way to appreciate this one-of-the-most-gorgeous city skylines in the world. Eat a light local delicacy in an authentic tavern before watching a soul-stirring Chinese acrobatic show. This tour is all-inclusive and entirely attended to from pickup to drop-off at your place.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
The tour begins at 4:00PM. After pickup with guide and driver at your place, you will get to a pier for taking an overall 60-min round-trip sightseeing cruise on the Huangpu River. During the cruise journey, views on both Bund in Puxi (west of river) and financial zone in Pudong (east of river) roll out the magnificent urban movement of the most dynamic city of modern China. After that, before getting to the theater where the most acclaimed Chinese acrobatic show is staged, you can eat some pre-ordered tasty local food and drinks in a restaurant according to your taste. Later the show runs from 7:30PM to 9:00PM. In the end of the show, you will be escorted by your guide to return to your hotel or residence.
* Special notes: the cruising time is 5:00PM to 6:00PM. In late spring, summer and early autumn, the whole cruise journey is in daylight. In rest time of the year, lit-up views can be seen to varying lengths.
Inclusions for Shanghai Evening Tour Including River Cruise, Local Dinner And Acrobatic Show
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Dinner with drinks
- All tickets of programmes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shanghai Evening Tour Including River Cruise, Local Dinner And Acrobatic Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shanghai Evening Walking Tour including Street Food Tasting and Huangpu River Cruise
- Private Shanghai Day Tour including Bund Yu Garden French Concession and Jade Buddha Temple
- Private Shanghai PVG Airport Layover Tour
- Private Tour: Early Bird Morning Practise with Sightseeing Tunnel and OTV Tower
- Private Tour: Evening River Cruise with Yu Garden Bazaar Night View with Dinner
- Half-day Shanghai Highlight Tour with Pickup at Hongqiao Railway Station
- Shanghai Yacht Experience on Huangpu River with Refreshments
- Shanghai Night Tour by Bike