A must-do walking tour of Shanghai's most famous landmarks. Follow your guide and listen to the stories behind the past, present, and future of the city.
- People's Square
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Shanghai Municipal Government building
- Shanghai Grand Theater
- The Shanghai marriage market
- East Nanjing Road pedestrian street
- The old red light district
- Fairmont Peace Hotel
- The Bund
- Monument to the People's Heroes
- The Garden Bridge
- The biggest clock in Asia
- The old HSBC Building
- City God Temple Plaza
- Yu Garden and more!
You will get to enjoy A surprise at the end of the tour!
Know More about this tour
Discover Shanghai from its humble origins as a fishing village and hear the stories behind how it evolved to become one of the most exciting and cosmopolitan places in the world in the 21st century! In 3 hours, our walking tour will introduce you to the history, culture, art, architecture, and gastronomy of this fascinating and vibrant city.
We will be doing a lot of walking so make sure you have comfortable shoes. This is a donation-based tour and you can pay whatever you want!
Inclusions for Shanghai Free Walking Tour
- Local guide
- The top landmarks in Shanghai
- Introduction to the local foods
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.