Shanghai Group Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Huangpu River Night Cruise With Dinner
OverviewVisit the best-preserved Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town - Shanghai Venice in the afternoon, and take the Huangpu River night cruise to enjoy the splendid night views of Shanghai, this group tour covers two highlights and must-sees for most visitors Shanghai vacation.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis tour starts at around 12:00 at noon with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Visit the Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town in the afternoon. Zhujiajiao Water Town has a history of more than 1700 years and is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai, the little fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains, endowed with another elegant name of 'Pearl Stream'. Stroll around the unique old bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers to feel the antiquity, leisure and tranquility of this ancient town.
Then drive back to Shanghai, have a visit to the Shanghai Silk Museum and board Huangpu River night-view luxury cruise. Cruising on the river in the evening, you can experience its silence and beauty under the moonlight, enjoy the spectacular sight along the river, and appreciate shanghai dramatic and splendid night view, which is the highlight of this tour. After disembarking from the cruise, the guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Inclusions for Shanghai Group Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Huangpu River Night Cruise With Dinner
- Group tour
- Professional local tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour van / bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner in local restaurant
- Entrance fee
- Cruise ticket
Exclusions for Shanghai Group Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town And Huangpu River Night Cruise With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops