Shanghai Highlights Bike Tour Including The Bund And Xintiandi
OverviewSee the best of Shanghai on this easy bike tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Get an up-close look at local life as you explore diverse neighborhoods and sites including the Shanghai French Concession, Xintiandi, Nanjing Road and the Bund. Along the way, your guide will teach you about the places you see.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAt your selected departure time, meet at Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple to receive your bike and helmet. Then, follow your experienced guide on an easy 12-mile (20-km) bike ride to see Shanghais most famous highlights!
Cycle through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Notice the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafs and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai. Pedal along Shanghai Old Street and Nanjing Road and reach the famous Bund, a waterfront area in central Shanghai along the western bank of the Huangpu River. Youll also visit Peoples Square before returning to Jade Buddha Temple. Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the neighborhoods and landmarks you see.
Inclusions for Shanghai Highlights Bike Tour Including The Bund And Xintiandi
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shanghai Highlights Bike Tour Including The Bund And Xintiandi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children under 6 are provided a child bike seat; children between 6 and 16 are provided their own child bikes
While this tour is suitable for everyone, participants must be physically able to ride the total riding distance of approximately 12 miles
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Hangzhou by Fast Train from Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town from Shanghai including Lunch
- Private Day Tour: Nanxun Ancient Water Town from Shanghai
- Private VIP Class Huangpu River Cruise and Evening City Lights Tour
- 3-Hour Walking Tour: Old Town Morning With Authentic Shanghainese Breakfast
- A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao from Shanghai