Shanghai Local Community And Wet Market Visit With Family Lunch
OverviewThis private 5-hour tour is especially designed for those who are interested to see the life of local people, you may talk with them, eat with them and do like them. Your professional guide and local community staff will take you to the most popular Wet Market, Senior Home (or Kindergarten) and local home to touch their life. You will not only learn how to do dumplings and spring rolls in their family but also enjoy a very tasty home cooking lunch. If you want to see the real life of people and have fun with them, don't miss out this opportunity while you are in town.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe local community you will visit belongs to Shanghai Caoyang New Village, which is the first people's village built in 1951 after the liberation of China with over 32,000 families. Caoyang New Village is well equipped with 4 senior houses, 6 kindergartens, 5 wet markets and a community cultural center. Your visiting schedule will be as followings:
- Community Center: You will be warmly welcomed by community center staff and they will make a introduction to let you know more about Caoyang New Village.
- Senior house or Kindergarten ( Kindergarten only available at class hours and days ): Visiting their living quarters including bed room, dining room, children's classroom and take part in their activities in play room.
- Wet Market: See all kinds of Chinese food materials and taste local snacks.
- Home visiting and lunch: Your Chinese host will cook you yummy lunch, you can also learn skills of making dumplings and spring rolls.
Inclusions for Shanghai Local Community And Wet Market Visit With Family Lunch
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Home cooking lunch
Exclusions for Shanghai Local Community And Wet Market Visit With Family Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal spending
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Hotel to Shanghai Cruise Port
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Cruise Port to Shanghai International Airport
- Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
- Private Transfer to Pudong International Airport
- 3-Hour ERA Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town From Shanghai