See Shanghai come alive on this nighttime bike tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Navigate the city streets and explore diverse neighborhoods and sites including Xintiandi, the Shanghai French Concession, Nanjing Road and the Bund, where youll catch amazing views of the dazzling skyline. Along the way, your guide will share stories of the landmarks you see.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the evening at Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple to receive your bike and helmet. Youll then discover this colorful metropolis vibrant atmosphere on an 11-mile (18 km) bike tour.
Cruise through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Relish the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafs and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai. From here, head toward the Bund, where youll catch spectacular views of the dazzling cityscape.
Youll also visit Peoples Square, Nanjing Road, Tianzifang and Maoming Road before returning to Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple.
Inclusions for Shanghai Night Bike Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shanghai Night Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 6 are provided a child bike seat; children between 6 and 16 are provided their own child bikes
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.