Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour With Xinjiang Style Dining Experience
OverviewEnjoy a night in Shanghai by starting a 60-minute night cruise on beautiful Huangpu River where you can see amazing city landmarks, such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center Shanghai Tower, Shanghai Tower (the second tallest building in the world) and more! The city view along the Bund area in the evening is the most prosperous, which you shouldn't miss out. Followed by a Xinjiang style halal dinner in popular restaurant on bustling Nanjing East Road. This 3-hour private night tour lights up your trip in Shanghai.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide and private driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in the evening, and take you directly to the Oriental Pearl Cruise Terminal where you will enjoy a relaxing river cruise ride on the mother river of Shanghai - Huangpu River. Standing on the top deck of the cruise, and have a glimpse of Shanghais past and look into the bright future of the city. Your cruise offers a great view of the grand colonial buildings along west side of the Bund, such as the famous Peace hotel, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank and etc.. Turn towards east side, you will see the skyscrapers of shanghai, like Oriental Pearl TV Tower, World Financial Center, and Shanghai Tower (the tallest building in China).
After your lovely cruise ride, follow your tour guide to a local popular Xinjiang restaurant to enjoy a halal dinner on Nanjing Road. Xinjiang cuisine is famous in China, and you must try Dapanji (big plate chicken), lamb kebabs, Xinjiang yogurt, and naan(a kind of Xinjiang pancake). Dapanji is the most famous dish, and it's nicely flavored in spices as well as the chopped potato and green paper.It is usually served with hand stretched noodles. The kebabs are tasty. If you don't like lamb, you can choose chicken wings or otherskewers. The yogurt here isquite unique, and it's surely a good match when you have spicy food.
The restaurant offers evening entertainment from 6:30pm to 7:30pm, and there is cultural dancing and belly dancing you can watch. If you are lucky, the dancers will ask you to dance together with them.
After your dinner, your guide will send you back to your hotel. If you wish to be dropped-off in other places in the city, such as Xintiandi, your guide will take you there.
Inclusions for Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour With Xinjiang Style Dining Experience
- River Cruise ticket
- Xinjiang style halal dinner
- Soft drink or beer
- Bottle water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if Private Tour option is selected)
Exclusions for Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour With Xinjiang Style Dining Experience
- Personal expense
- Additional alcoholic drinks or Juice (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
For small group tour travelers, please meet up at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World directly (Seasonal offer from mid March to October)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Hotel to Shanghai Cruise Port
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Cruise Port to Shanghai International Airport
- Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
- Private Transfer to Pudong International Airport
- 3-Hour ERA Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town From Shanghai