- Pick up from your hotel
- Confucius Temple -the only ancient architectural complex dedicated toConfuciusin central Shanghai.
- Yu Garden -Yuyuan Garden gives visitors a preview of what they will see if they visit the historic gardens of Suzhou.Outside the garden, itself are hundreds of shops and stalls selling tourist souvenirs.
- Shanghai Old Street -Shanghai "Old" Street is actually a completely new reproduction and contains many tourist shops full of souvenirs and little dumpling shops.
- Lunch: Shendacheng - Soup dumplings
- Lujiazui New Area -Shanghai's financial district, an icon of modern China
- Shanghai Tower - Catch a glimpse of Shanghai with a bird's eye view from the top of China's tallest building and second only to the world at large.
- Ferry from Pudong to Puxi -A great point to get the best shots of Lujiazui and the Bund
- The Bund - Walk along the historic riverfront and take in panoramic views of the forest of skyscrapers across the Huangpu River
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will contact you and fix the pickup time one day before your trip.
Extra pickup fee may apply if your hotel is outside the downtown area.
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
As Chinas biggest and the worlds most populated city, Shanghai is alive with an energy quite unlike any other municipality in the Middle Kingdom. This one-day tour starts with the citys more traditional side, including the Confucius Temple and the beautiful Yuyuan garden. Nanjing road and the Bund are the perfect in-between, blending elements of old and new. One side of the river, The bund, is lined with European banks that have been standing for over a hundred years while the other side is home to the ultra-modern Pudong district.
Know More about this tour
Domestic transportation as detailed in the itinerary
Private English-speaking guide (selected/trained by our western staff)
Experienced Chinese-speaking driver and quality, air-conditioned vehicle
Free bottled water supplied in your vehicle
Meals as specified in quality local restaurants with unlimited standard drinks (Coke, Sprite, bottled water, Chinese tea)
Coffee and/or Tea
Accommodation - if you want us to book hotels for you, please let your agent know
International flights to and from China
International travel insurance (you should purchase your own policy in your home country)
Tips for your guide and driver
Other personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We offer our itineraries as suggestions only; all of our tours can be tailored to your individual interests. If there is anything you do or dont want to see, simply let your agent know
Prices may vary according to your date of travel and any special requests you might have. Please ask for a free, bespoke quotation
Meals may change based on the time and your location. You can also ask your guide to change your meals. We will try our best to help you enjoy a variety of Chinese food
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour introduce you with the most impressive sightseeing of the city. Our Tour guide, Ocean showed an impressive knowledge of its history and new life style. At the end of the tour, we were communicated that we have to cancel an extra payment for transportation. We did , but for me, I was surprise because the tour was setted up one month in advance and our hotel location was communicated during the booking time. In the future, it should be coordinated better.