Shanghai Pudong International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
OverviewAfter a long flight to Shanghai, rejuvenate in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG). The lounge provides a range of modern amenities for travelers, including workstations, high-speed internet, food, beverages and hot showers. Your pass is valid for two hours in the lounge, a perfect stop while in transit in Shanghai.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourNo matter what class you're flying on the airplane, you can have a restful, first-class experience at Shanghai Pudong International Airport with this 2-hour pass to the No.77 China Eastern Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal 2 (click the 'View additional info' link to see a map).
Enjoy high-quality service and relaxation, with access to hot showers, food and drinks, and comfortable seating where you can stretch out in style. Watch international TV, read provided magazines and newspapers, or connect your laptop or smartphone to the high-speed wireless internet service.
Sample food and drink items (subject to change):
- Hong Kongstyle wonton noodles
- Shanghai dumpling noodles
- Congee with condiments
- Baked goods, toast and yogurt
- Dim sum
- Homemade dessert
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
Inclusions for Shanghai Pudong International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Use of shower facilities
- Food and beverage
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connections
- TV channels, international newspapers, magazines
- Flight information
Exclusions for Shanghai Pudong International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This lounge is in the restricted area of the departures level of the airport; you must pass through security and immigration prior to gaining access to the lounge; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.