Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner With Various City Night Tour Options
OverviewDiscover Shanghai by night with authentic fine Chinese dinner at Sense 8 restaurant followed by a city night tour in your way! Sense 8 (Yu Ba Xian ) serves quintessentially Cantonese food - Exquisite and Delicious! The restaurant has a great interior, with replicas of antique furniture and decorations from Beijing Imperial Palace. If you are looking for an atmospheric and tasty meal, it's definitely worth a try. This 3-hour private tour is not only feast for your stomach but also for your eyes. You will able see the most beautiful city lights via taking River Cruise (VIP seating), having a bird-eye view from Shanghai Tower Observation Desk or walking along the Bund (choose one upon booking).
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeeting your local guide at hotel lobby at 6:00pm, then head to Sense 8 restaurant to enjoy your dinner. Then, continue your night tour based on your interests and booking option from following (choose one):
- VIP River Cruise: You will be arranged to enjoy the view in the VIP seating area, the whole journey is about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Shanghai Tower: You will go up to the observation deck at 118th floor to have a bird view of the whole city in the evening. Magnificent view from above and great visit to this tallest building in China, second tallest building in the world.
- Bund Walking Tour: Your guide will walk together with you and explain you all the stories behind the buildings.
Inclusions for Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner With Various City Night Tour Options
- Entrance fees (if river cruise or Shanghai Tower option is selected)
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner With Various City Night Tour Options
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour