Below is a popular things to do list:
- The Bund: Shanghai Riverfront
- Yu Garden: over 500-years-old classical residential garden
- Temple: Jade Buddha Temple, Longhua Temple, Jing'an Temple, Confucian Temple and etc..
- Museum: Shanghai Auto Museum, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Propaganda, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, or Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
- Skyscrapers: Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower or Shanghai World Financial Center, Jin Mao Tower
- Huangpu River Cruise: 1-hour cruise to enjoy the best city view on the both side of Huangpu River
- Tianzifan: located in the former French Concession, used to be the art center with classical stone framed houses
- Local Markets: South Bund Soft Spinning Material Market, Hongqiao Pearl Market, APAC Yinyang Market and etc..