Shaolin Kung Fu Experience Private Day Tour - LuoyangWrite a Review
OverviewOn this full-day guided private tour, you will enjoy private pickup and drop-off services from your Luoyang hotel or Luoyang Railway Station to visit one of the four great grottoes in China - Longmen Grottoes, witness the real Kung Fu performed by Shaolin monks, and explore the birthplace of Shaolin Kung Fu at Shaolin Temple.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAt approximately 8:30am, your local private tour guide will pick you up from your Luoyang downtown hotel or Luoyang Railway Station to start this full-day Kung Fu Trip. You will firstly come to Longmen Grottoes, one of the four great grottoes in China, that holds equal significance as the other three: Yungang Grottoes in Datong, Mogao Caves in Dunhuang, and the Maiji Mountain Grottoes in Tianshui. There are 2,345 caves with 2,680 statues, over 70 stupas, and 2,680 inscribed stone tablets densely scattered along the cliffs on both banks of Yi River.
After enjoying a delicious lunch and tasting local food in a well-selected restaurant, you will move on to visit to Shaolin Temple situated in Songshan Mountain. This temple is honored as the cradle of the Chinese Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Martial Arts. It is surely worthy of a visit if you are interested Shaolin Kung Fu. Follow your guide to witness the real Kung Fu, explore the history of Chinese martial arts, and visit the main sites including Hall of Heavenly Kings, the Grand Hall, the Sutra Depository, Hall of Thousands of Buddha, and the Pagoda Forest. Afterwards, your guide will drop you off at your Luoyang downtown hotel or Luoyang Railway Station to conclude the wonderful day trip.
Inclusions for Shaolin Kung Fu Experience Private Day Tour
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Private vehicle with driver
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
Exclusions for Shaolin Kung Fu Experience Private Day Tour
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please provide hotel information or train information at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.