Shared Cusco City Tour By Bus
OverviewDiscover the best of Cusco City and its amazing history of the Incas, its precious temples during this five-hour tour. Get under the skin of the Peruvian and Andean culture. Visit the temple of the sun "Qorikancha", the Cathedral on Plaza de armas, the amazing Inca fortress of Sacsayhauman, the religious temple of Qenqo and the intelligent irrigation temple of Tambomachay. This small-group tour has a separate guide to tell you about the history of the area while the driver takes you to all the locations of this tour.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThis discovery Cusco City Tour begins with pickup from your central Cusco hotel around 1:30pm. Cusco is not only the ancient capital of the Incas, but also the most popular tourist destination in South America. Your tour guide will take you to Qorikancha, the temple of the sun,which was the most important religious center for the Incas where you'll find ancient temples, Inca society, and the history of the Spanish conquest. Your guide tells of the history of the buildings while your driver takes you to all of the locations discussed.
Your driver will take you to the magnificent cathedral located at the main plaza of Cusco, where sacred collections of gold, silver, engraved wooden altars from colonial times, religious art, and paintings are located.
This bus tour also goes to the amazing Inca fortress Sacsayhauman, where the Incas ones had a huge war against the Spanish conquistadors, a religious Inca site known as Qenqo, and an intelligent irrigation center,Tambomachay. There is some walking involved, which has an easy level of strenuousness.
Throughout the tour you will be transferred between every location. There is no free time during this tour, but you can enjoy the area and the local sights at the end of the tour.
After visiting Cusco City you will be dropped of at Plaza San Fransisco (two blocks away from the main square of Cusco) around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Shared Cusco City Tour By Bus
- Hotel pickup (only from hotels that are located on Av. Sol - if you are not staying in a hotel located on Av. Sol you have to meet the group at the main cathedral of Cusco on Plaza de Armas at 1:20pm in the afternoon)., Transportation throughout the tour, Professional guide in English or in Spanish
Exclusions for Shared Cusco City Tour By Bus
- Hotel drop-off
- Partial tourist ticket (S/. 70 - Can be paid on the day of the tour at the entrances)
- Entrance fee to Qorikancha (S/. 15) and Cathedral (S/. 25 - Can be paid on the day of the tour at the entrances)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
Sun hat and sunblock
Clothes for warm, cold, and rainy weather
During this tour you will be walking a tiny bit at the sights. Strenuousness Level: Easy
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.