Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Merida Airport
OverviewFor a hassle-free airport departure transfer, book this economical, shared-ride, door-to-door transportation service from your hotel in Merida to Merida's Manuel Crescencio Rejn International Airport (MID). This easy and efficient transfer picks you up at your hotel and takes you directly to the airport.Transfer services are available 8am-8pm, seven days a week.
Know More about this tour
When you're ready to leave Merida and head to the Manuel Crescencio Rejn International Airport (MID), this stress-free shared transfer will take you directly curbside to the airport. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Inclusions for Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Merida Airport
- One-way shared transfer
- English-speaking driver
Exclusions for Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Merida Airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida