Shared Ephesus Small Group Tour - Kusadasi
OverviewYou will enjoy the history of ancient Ephesus with this 4 hours guided tour.
Know More about this tourUpon your request we meet at Kusadasi port or Kusadasi hotels
Ephesus: which was established as a port, was used to be the most important commercial centre. It played a great role in the ancient times with its strategic location. Ephesus is located on a very fertile valley.
Ephesus, once, the trade centre of the ancient world, a religious centre of the early Christianity and today, Ephesus is an important tourism centre in Turkey.
The ancient city Ephesus is located in Selcuk, a small town 20km away from Kusadasi.
Temple of Artemis : is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp. The new Artemis has been rebuilt in the 2nd century BC. Located on top of the previous one, it had tremendous dimensions: 127 columns of each 17,5 meters high. Unfortunately this one has also been destroyed by fire, reconstructed and again demolished by earthquakes, rebuilt and at last looted by Goths one year later.
At the end of the tour transfer to your hotel or ship.
Inclusions for Shared Ephesus Small Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Shared Ephesus Small Group Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Ephesus Tour
- Walking Tour of Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House
- Full-Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi Hotels
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour From Izmir port or hotels
- EPHESUS AND VIRGEN MARRY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY SHOPING STOPS
- Pamukkale Day Tour from Kusadasi