Shared Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewWe organize Shared Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
Know More about this tour
Shared Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
The Ouzoud Waterfall is a one of a kind waterfall and therefore one of our favorite tourist destination that's in proximity to Marrakech. This waterfall is located in the heart of the Atlas Mountain and offers a stunningly beautiful sight for visitors.
The Ouzoud Waterfall is the largest waterfall across North Africa with a plunge of about 360 feet or 110 meters. For those on a Marrakech tour, our tour company normally organizes interactive and cost effective excursions on the landscape for a selected number of people.
This shared full-day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins at 08:00. Youll soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular cascades in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech. Set off in a small group early in the morning and head north from Marrakech on a drive that passes fields of olive trees en route to the Cascades dOuzoud.
From here, youll continue to the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive youll have some time free to explore the area on your own, or you can hire a local guide to take you around. Enjoy views of the waterfalls that cascade for over 110 meters, one into the other, as you walk down a network of trails that lead to the bottom pools. You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local cafs serving delicious tagines next to the stream, as you admire views of the waterfalls. In the mid-afternoon, youll be transferred back to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Shared Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
- Pickup & Drop off at your accommodation
- A/C minibus driven by an English / French driver / guide
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Drop off at your hotel
Exclusions for Shared Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking