After disembarking you will meet the english speaking driver - guide holding your name. Then you board in a air-conditioned minivan and direct to Rome. The driver-guide will take you around the City Center where you start discovering the Best of Rome: Colosseum, Palatine Hill; Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, Venice Square; Via del Corso, The Pantheon, Piazza del Popolo, Gianicolo Hill where you can have Rome "at your feet" and optain outstanding photos. You driver-guide will provide to general information while passing sights and when you stop at the most significant places of Rome. After this part of your excursion you may enjoy a fantastic lunch before "facing" the second part of the tour: The Vatican guided walking tour with a licensed guide for an unmissable experience. You will meet your guide who will lead you to discover all the secrets of Michelangelos breathtaking masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel. The visit continues along the Vatican Galleries. Finally, you will visit the Basilica of St. Peter, where your guide will lead you through more than four centuries of history with masterpieces such as Berninis Baldacchino and Michelangelos Pieta'. Afterwards you will hand back to Civitavecchia and the driver-guide will dropp you off next your boat.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Civitavecchia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Civitavecchia' s port
Return Details :
Below your Ship
OverviewWhile at Civitaveecchia's port take a day to visit the unique City of Rome. Hystory, Art, spectacular monuments, stunning Reinassance and Baroque masterpieces are still "alive". The Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and the Michelangelo's Last Judgment are "must see" for all vistors to Rome. Then explore what Rome has to offer with its Piazze, streets and undisputed treasures. Live the ancient atmosphere going back to past while you pass among the Closseum, Circus Maximus and all Glory of Rome which remained through its monuments.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
- English speaking driver
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines (headset included if necessary)in the Vatican
- Vatican licensed guide included for booking after May 13th - bookings before the date ,the guide is not included and is payble at the end of the tour 130 euro for the entire group
- Sistine Chaple
Saint Peter Basilica
- Sightseen: Navona Square
Piazza del Popolo
- Note: this itinerary can be customised adding or excluding sights
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please Note: on Sunday the Vatican is not available
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide