Shared Southern Valley Tour - Cusco
OverviewThe Southern Valley of Cusco is full of curious myths and great archaeological sites from the times of the Incas. Visit the beautiful temple of Tipon and its irrigation system, the interesting site of Piquillacta and the Sistine Chapel of the Americas, Andahuaylillas.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe Southern valley of Cusco is full of interesting pre-Inca and Inca sites and cultures.
On this tour, discover thebeautiful temple of Tipon, where the Incas constructed an impressive irrigation system in beautiful surroundings, and the Pre-Inca site of Pikillacta, which was built by the Wari culture before the Incas and has some very interesting histories and information.
See the spectacular church of Andahuaylillas, the Sistine Chapel of the Americas, with its beautiful decorations made by native artists with Arabic influence, Cusco art, detailed embroideries and carved alters.
In the southern valley of Cusco you will also pass several towns which are famous for their food and guinea pigs.
Inclusions for Shared Southern Valley Tour
- Hotel pick-up (only if your hotel is located on Av. Sol. If not, you have to meet the guide under the clock of the main cathedral on Plaza de Armas in Cusco)
- Bilingual tour guide
Exclusions for Shared Southern Valley Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Andahuaylillas (20 Soles) - (can be purchased at the site)
- Partial tourist ticket (70 Soles - entrance to Tipon & Piquillacta) -(can be purchased at the site)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
Sun hat & sun block
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.