Sharjah City Tour From Dubai
OverviewVisit Sharjah, Pearl of the Gulf. See landmarks like King Faisal Mosque, Sharjah Museum, shopping souks like Al Arsa, and much more.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourEnjoya fantastic experience on your guided city tour of Sharjah, which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city. Next, travel back to the year 1820, as you visit the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply routed in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewelry, and intricate handicrafts, beforeyourexcursionconcludes in the Dubai Mall.
Inclusions for Sharjah City Tour From Dubai
- Free WiFi on board
- USB connectivity for every seat
- Transportation by deluxe busses
- Audio guiding in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Licensed english escort guide
- Entrance to Islamic Civilization Museum
Exclusions for Sharjah City Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the mosque should wear long trouser.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.