Shark And Stingray Snorkel Tour In Punta Cana
OverviewJoin us for an exciting half-day cruise along the awe-inspiring coast of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Our glass bottom boat provides the perfect opportunity to see the amazing multi-colored fish that inhabit Punta Cana's coastline. Upon reaching a marine life oasis in the middle of the ocean, you'll have the unique opportunity to snorkel with stingrays and nurse sharks! From there, we'll cruise the transparent, azure waters of the Cabeza de Toro section of Punta Cana. The bar is open and snacks are served in this idealistic Caribbean setting with Latin sounds and dancing on the dance floor.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourThis tour is a half-day cruise along the palm tree lined coast of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Once boarding, the boat will travel up the coastline and, since it has a glass bottom, you'll be able to see tons of beautiful fish. At this point, guests will be able to snorkel with stingrays and nurse sharks. After awhile, the tour will make it's way to the beautiful Cabeza de Toro portion of Punta Cana. and on to a waist-deep, natural swimming pool. Here, guests will be able to take in the sun, sip a Caribbean cocktail and chill out to the sounds of local Dominican rhythms.
With snacks, an open bar, dancing, wildlife viewing and snorkeling, this tour is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy a memorable day out on the water in Punta Cana. Hotel pick up and drop off are provided on this tour, as well as a professional guide. Souvenir photos and a DVD are available for purchase. Morning and afternoon time tours are both offered for this 5-hour tour.
Inclusions for Shark And Stingray Snorkel Tour In Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water and soft drinks
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Exclusions for Shark And Stingray Snorkel Tour In Punta Cana
- Souvenir photos and DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride