Sharm El Sheikh City Tour - Sharm El-sheikhWrite a Review
Explore Sharm El Sheikh with our fantastic city tour in Sharm to visit the most attractive places in one day... Mustafa mosque, The Old Market, Neama Bay, Soho Square and enjoy shoping around the city.
- Visit Mustafa mosque
- Explore the Old Market
- Neama Bay
- Soho Square
Know More about this tour
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel. Enjoy visiting Mustfa Mosque, the largest and most beautiful mosque in the city and Coptic orthodox church ,10 of the most beautiful modern churches in the world. Featuring images tell the whole Bible Testaments in the framework of art like museums. Then enjoy Dinner & walking in the Old Market to do shoping. After visit The Neama Bay ,Spring lively place over the beauty of Sharm, enjoy a walk around the street center, Mashyia. There are Hard rock Café and Restaurants and cafes Egyptian. Finally visit the Soho Square to see Dancing Fountain show, Wonderful fountain dancing to the tunes of songs waters Egyptian dance and lighting colors on the music. Then see the Ice center skating place. Then get back to hotel.
Inclusions for Sharm El Sheikh City Tour
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Soft drinks
- Dinner Mix Grill at local restaurant ( El Masryoun)
Exclusions for Sharm El Sheikh City Tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.