- Pick up youll be picked usually around 3:00 Pm
- Drive to Wadi-Mander Valley our guides will pick you up from the hotel to an enjoyable short drive to mander-valley approximately 30 minutes away from sharm el sheikh city, you can enjoy the stunning natural views of the deserts landscape along the way.
- Short Camel Ride the program starts by a short camel ride for exactly 20 minutes
- Bedouin Bread Baking our group will watch the Bedouins will they are baking their Bedouin bread and every member of our group will take the chance to experience how he would function if he had to live in the desert! everybody is welcome to try a hands on experience.
- Mountain Sunset View now the group will climb a little hill to take some pictures for the astonishing sunset view and experience the desert breeze.
- Bedouin Dinner the dinner will be served at the Bedouin tents and its an open buffet dinner, there will rice, vegetables, green salad, tahini salad, Bedouin Bread (the bread the Group Baked ), fried chicken, shish kebab ( not Ham ), fruits , and soda drinks.
- Fire Show during the dinner time you will enjoy an amazing performance of the fire show team, it lasts for almost 25 minutes.
- Belly Dancing & Folkloric Show right after the fire show there will be a belly dancing show, she will try to teach some members of the group how to belly dance the Egyptian way, every body is welcome Girls or Boys to try, but we have to warn you when guys do it some how it feels funny for the female members of the group.
Back to hotel and overnight.