Sharm Mega Safari - Sharm El-sheikh
OverviewEven if you have enough time to do all the trips one by one, you might still choose this trip as it will save you money and time and you will do 4 excursions in one day. Starts by camel ride, quad biking, Bedouin lunch and ends by snorkeling, water sports activities your soft drink and sunbathing on the beach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will picked up from your hotel around 8:00 am and taken to the motor bike center to start your mega adventure. You will get some safety instructions and lessons on the bikes before you start your day by quad biking through the desert until you arrive to the Echo Valley to listen to the echo of mountains. You will then drive to the Bedouin tent for a rest and drink of cold water.
You will continue the day with a camel ride, camels are known as a ships of the desert, for 40 minutes and return to the Bedouin tent where you will have your lunch. After lunch, you will drive your quad bike to the motor bike center.
From there, you will be taken to the beach by A/C van. On the beach you will have the chance to get back your childhood by riding the banana boat, bedal boat, wind surf and then its the time to enjoy snorkeling and see the beautiful coral reefs and coloured fish. About 16:30 pm you will be taken back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh after an enjoyable day.
Inclusions for Sharm Mega Safari
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Quad Biking
- Camel Ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft drink
- Water sports
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Sharm Mega Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Any extra fees not mentioned in the program
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring, sunglasses, scarf (to protect you from the sand), towel, swimming clothes and camera
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.