Sheep World Country Tour From Auckland
OverviewYes! You can see sheep in Auckland. We will take you to experience a sheep farm show, sheep shearing and dog display, all during a picturesque tour into the Auckland countryside.
Know More about this tour
get close and personal with sheep -IN Auckland!
We can bet that on your list of Things to Do while in New Zealand, it is that you want to see sheep. But where, you may wonder, can you get to see sheep in Auckland???
Our Sheepworld tour is your answer to get toSheepworld Farm and Nature Park!Situated about 45 minutes from Auckland city its often difficult to make this journey all the way to Warkworth (unless you have a rental car, and know the route!), so our all-inclusive Auckland Day Tours have been specially designed to not only give you your sheep experience, but also provide you with a relaxing day enjoying the countryside attractions of Auckland.
- This full day tour operates all year round.
- Pick-up from ALLinner city accommodations9amReturn approx 5:30pm (NOTE: times adjusted for cruise boats).
- LUNCH+ beverage included
- ALL tasting and entry fees included
- Small group, fully guided travel, in our11-seater minibus
- BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Minimum 2 persons
Inclusions for Sheep World Country Tour From Auckland
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sheep World Country Tour From Auckland
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland