Sherlock Holmes Private Guided Tour - BBC Series & Traditional Locations - London
OverviewFor all Sherlock Holmes fans! The perfect tour to take you deep into the world of the great Detective.If you love the traditional Conan Doyle stories, or simply prefer the new BBC series starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman this tour is for you, as it is flexible and will be tailored to your personal interests.All the key BBC Filming LocationsLocations from the original storiesExpert guide Who is a huge Sherlock Holmes FanArthur Conan Doyle related sitesA private and bespoke tour at your paceYour guide will meet you personally at your accommodationOther iconic London locations included on the tour.
Know More about this tour
It doesn't matter if you are a die hard traditionalist or a modern Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman fan. Your guide is a nerd for everything Sherlock Holmes and will have you covered!
This tour is designed to give you details on the history and locations of the original Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and important filming locations from the recent BBC series. We will see the original Scotland Yard where Lestrade and Hopkins were based, and famous locations relating to Hound of The Baskervilles, and the very place where Holmes and Watson first met. Perhaps we may take quick peek into Simpsons in The Strand, Sherlock's favourite restaurant where he would "take nourishment" after a case.
We will then bring things bang up to date and visit some of the key filming locations for the BBC 'Sherlock' TV series.
Look up at St Bartholemews Hospital to see if you can see the spot where Sherlock fell from the roof top after his conversation with Moriarty. Later we can stop for a Coffee at Speedy's Cafe right underneath 221b Baker Street.
For those more into the traditional stories we can make a stop at Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's surgery in Upper Wimpole Street where he penned most of 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes'.
Our tour will end at the Sherlock Holmes Museum in Baker Street where you will have the option to visit the shop for Sherlock related souvenirs, or perhaps take a look round the Museum.
This tour also covers some great London landmarks like St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, The Strand, and Trafalgar Square.
The tour requires having aday travel card for the London Underground as we can cover more sites, and give your legs a rest between points of interest. (I can assist with travel card purchase when we meet, or your hotel will be able to help)
For those with mobility problems I am more than happy to assist with Wheelchairs, or adapt the tour to suit your personal needs.
Inclusions for Sherlock Holmes Private Guided Tour - BBC Series & Traditional Locations
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Sherlock Holmes Private Guided Tour - BBC Series & Traditional Locations
- Transportation to/from attractions - This is mainly a walking tour, but an Oyster Card or travel card is required for the London Underground to make it easier to move between locations.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- London in a Day Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour