You will be picked up from your Sydney CBD hotel. Pickups start at 7am, and we will confirm with you prior the approximate time you will be collected from your hotel. We head south in air conditioned comfort, stopping 90 minutes from Sydney for Devonshire tea/coffee at Sublime Point, Bulli Tops, for breathtaking views of the Illawarra coastline. From here we travel along the coast, passing Gerringong, with spectacular views of Seven Mile Beach, crossing Crooked River at Gerroa. Throughout the day, you'll visit three wineries for tastings, all representing unique differences. Coolangatta Estate- with its historical significance being convict built; Two Figs- a true working winery with amazing river and sea views; Silos Estate- with its unusual wines and resident alpacas. During this trip you will enjoy a delectable cheese platter sample, and have lunch (customer choice of a main meal from menu provided on bus) at a selected venue. You will finish the day by visiting the Treat Factory, famous for its Australian made chocolate and confectionery made on site, in the heart of Berry. Next door we visit the Dairy Bar for a gelato presentation and tasting. Finally, time permitting, passengers can stroll along the quaint village of Berry with its boutique shops, before heading back to your Sydney CBD hotel where you will be delivered to your door.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
approx 7:00am every Thursday and Friday from your hotel Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Selected Sydney CBD hotels
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
OverviewThe Shoalhaven Coast Wine Tour is a scenic coastal wine tour. You will taste a variety of wines from unique award winning wineries, that offer contrast, from the historic Coolangatta Estate to the panoramic views from Two Figs, which overlooks the Shoalhaven River as it enters the sea in the distance. The third winery is Silos Estate, a popular wine tasting venue. During the tour, we drive along the Illawarra coastline, giving you the opportunity for that magnificent photo shot. Our final stop is the quaint village of Berry, before heading back to your Sydney CBD hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea/coffee including scones
- Wine tasting & cheese platter sample
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide available if notified
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Sydney Fish Market
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Sydney Discovery Tour by Private Charter
- Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney
- 2-Day Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip Including Scenic World and City Tour
- Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Number Two
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Sydney SYD Airport