Shoalwater 3-Day Ultimate Kiteboarding Course - Perth
OverviewThis course is a great option to give you a full taste of the kite and board! This is run over 3 days; day 1 includes a 2.5-hour lesson, followed by a 2-hour lesson on days 2 and 3.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourThis course is incredibly popular and your 3 course dates can be tailored around you and your schedule. You can expect to cover the following skills throughout your course:
Learn the basics of setup, safety, launching/landing, water recovery and flying a trainer kite before you are set up with a 4 line inflatable kite. Get in the water and experience bodydragging with the kite. You may share your first day lesson with another student as there is a lot of theory involved. You will receive private tuition once you are in the water.
Refresh over the basics you learned on day 1. Once you are comfortable bodydragging upwind you will be introduced to the board. This lesson is private one on one instruction with our helmet communication so the instructor is in constant contact with you whilst in the water.
Get you straight into the water from where you left off on Day 2 and start board riding.
Inclusions for Shoalwater 3-Day Ultimate Kiteboarding Course
- Qualified and IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) Experienced Instructors
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Shoalwater 3-Day Ultimate Kiteboarding Course
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Select the day of your first lesson during the booking process. You can organize your second and third day lesson dates with the supplier once your booking confirmation is received
Minimum age is 13 years
Must be able to swim
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perth Sightseeing Pass
- Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or Fremantle including Wildlife Cruise
- Private Arrival Transfer: Perth Airport to Hotel
- Pinnacles 4WD Hummer Day Tour from Perth Including Moore River, Guilderton, Cervantes and Caversham Wildlife Park
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Seal Spotting Adventure from Shoalwater
- 3-Day Margaret River Tour and Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk from Perth