Shoalwater Intermediate Kiteboarding Lesson - PerthWrite a Review
Intermediate kiteboarding lessons are tailored to suit each individual and their experience level. In your private one on one coaching session with your instructor, you will be using a helmet communication system to help you progress.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourYour intermediate kiteboarding lesson takes place in Shoalwater, on the Western Australia coast. While your lesson is tailored to suit your individual needs, structured level 2 lessons generally cover the following skills and development points (if you have just done the beginner lesson previously).
Learn the following skills—enter and exit the water independently and safely while controlling the kite; re-launch the kite in the water; first body drag downwind; maintain correct kite position in the wind window; change direction to the left and right while body dragging; recover the kite and bar in the water
Learn the following skills—upwind body drag to recover board; upwind body drag holding the board with one hand; enter and exit at the same point while upwind body dragging
Learn the following skills—the power stroke for a water start; the safety rules and theory for a water start; put the board on your feet and maintain the correct position for a water start
Learn the following skills—water starts in both directions and ride a short distance; come to a controlled stop; understand weather forecast, tides, and wind effects; determine wind strength, direction, and quality; right of way rules; equipment set up and selection according to the weather conditions
Inclusions for Shoalwater Intermediate Kiteboarding Lesson
- International Kiteboarding Organization–experienced instructor
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Shoalwater Intermediate Kiteboarding Lesson
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Must be able to swim
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.