Shopping At The Florence Central Market And Cooking Class With Lunch
OverviewTuscan flavors are some of the most relishable flavors in the world. With this tour, you will visit a local market- pick ingredients of the season and then proceed to turn it into magical dishes. You will learn how to make a typical tuscan meal and the multi lingual chef is of great help. Along with this, the environment is generally quite fun filled and has some lovely wine to accompany this cooking lesson.
• Shop like a local at the famous St. Lorenzo market
• Learn how to cook an everyday Tuscan meal
• Learn from an expert Chef who is helpful as well as multilingual.
• Enjoy a wine accompanying the cooking class!
Know More about this tour
On this course you can learn to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting off by choosing the ingredients in season.Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will visit the historic San Lorenzo central market, where you will select the ingredients that you will then use to prepare a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) in a top class cookery school. The course will be followed by lunch with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Inclusions for Shopping At The Florence Central Market And Cooking Class With Lunch
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Lunch with drinks
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.