Shopping Experience: Vittorio Emanuele Gallery In Milan
OverviewThis is the ideal place in Milan for shopping and window shopping: imagine if you had a personal shopper at your full disposal while there. Visit Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and Via Torino during the day, it is traffic-free and has porticos lined with shops (mainly clothing and accessory boutiques). If you'd like to find low-cost but fashionable outfits, this is your tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourWould you like to take the Italian look with you when you leave Milan? Or are you looking for some authentic fashionable gifts to buy for someone special? Then here's what you need.
Choosea unique shopping experience with a dedicated personal shopper who will be at your full disposal for 2 hours. Theycan really do the magic and advise you on the best kind of outfits for your and/or your friends joining the experience with you.
The personal shopper can also give you great tips if, rather than find your perfect new outfit, you'd prefer to use their guidance to choose appropriate Italian presents to take home. In that case, you willbe taken inside the most authentic Italian shops and boutiques around Milan, and advised on the most appropriate (and generally appreciated) souvenirs from the Italian capital of fashion.
You can choose among different shopping options and locations. Choose one, select the number of people (maximum 4) and a date suitable for you.
Inclusions for Shopping Experience: Vittorio Emanuele Gallery In Milan
- Personal shopper-guide
Exclusions for Shopping Experience: Vittorio Emanuele Gallery In Milan
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour takes place in most weather conditions, although if there is exceptionally heavy rain it may be cancelled with a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan
- Half-day Italian Cooking Class and Skip-the-line The Last Supper in Milan
- Food and Fashion Tour in Milan