Shopping Tour In Guatemala City
OverviewThe tour will start visiting the Central Market located in the center of Guatemala City where you can find a diversity of handicrafts, textiles, fruits, vegetables and you can also try our typical food. We will continue to one of the most exclusive malls in the city: Oakland Mall. In the afternoon you will be transported to Paseo Cayal to continue your day of shopping. In whichever direction you start your shopping experience; its going to be a great day of shopping in the City!
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am we'll be departing from your hotel to the center of Guatemala City. Your exciting shopping day will start with a stop at the Central Market, located in the back of the Metropolitan Cathedral. At the Central Market you can find all kinds of typical items of Guatemala as textiles, leather, wood, silver, ceramics and sheet metal, among others. You can also purchase basic consumer goods such as grain, vegetable, fruit, meat, etc. and typical food as tostadas, enchiladas, chuchitos, atoles and more. We will continue to visit one the most exclusive malls in the City: Oakland Mall, where you will find modern shops, financial areas, restaurants, and many other services.
We'll have time for lunch (own expense) at 1pm. Your guide can suggest you where to eat depending on what you like.
After lunch, we will continue to visit Paseo Cayal, an exclusive complex with boutiques, shops, restaurants, activities like zip line, bikes (not included), and special activities depending of the season. Here you will continue your day of shopping, you can also have a tranquil walk or enjoy of a cup of coffee to finalize your exciting day.
Transfer back to your hotel in Guatemala City is 4pm.
Inclusions for Shopping Tour In Guatemala City
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Shopping Tour In Guatemala City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guatemala City Museums: Popol Vuh, Ixchel, Railway and Miraflores Museums
- Day Tour to Antigua from Guatemala City
- 3-Day Tour of Cobn and Semuc Champey from Guatemala City
- Antigua City Tour from Guatemala City
- Full-Day Tour of Antigua City and Surrounding Villages with Lunch from Guatemala City
- Full-Day Guatemala City Tour