Shopping Tour To The Mall - Florence
OverviewA day trip to the most important Tuscany’s top fashion outlets of the biggest Italian designer brands. Be picked-up at your accommodation in Florence around 9:30 am. Next, go to the Prada outlet in Levanelle (50 min drive from Florence) after that reach The Mall where you can find many shops inside with each kind of brands. Have lunch at the particular restaurant or bar that you find in The Mall ( at your own expense). After your shopping time your driver will bring you back to Florence at 5:30 pm.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourWhen it comes to shopping, Florence offers the visitor a wide variety of choices. The shops of tourist interest are located in the historic center. If you are interested in high value items a visit of Via Tornabuoni and Via della Vigna Nuova is a must. If your interest is more in antique goldsmiths and jewellers you will find them in Via dei Fossi and Via Maggio as well as on Ponte Vecchio. The shops with best quality leather goods (handbags, shoes, clothing) can be found in the Santa Croce area.
For those who love designer labels at more reasonable prices, the main Outlets to the north and the south of the city carry some of the most prestigious names in Italian fashion (Gucci, Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, Valentino, Ferragamo, Prada, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Ungaro, Burberry, Tods, Ermenegildo Zegna and La Perla ).
This Tour offers you the opportunity to rent a car with driver and do some shopping in the most famous Factory Outlets: The Mall, which is one of the most prestigious Outlets located only 30/40 minutes from Florence, with boutiques with the best known names in fashion design. Prada is located both at The Mall and also at 30 minutes from The Mall or 1 hour from Florence. In addition to the Prada products, there is also the sale of Miu Miu (young fashion products).
Inclusions for Shopping Tour To The Mall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury Van
- English speaking driver
- French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking driver upon request at booking
Exclusions for Shopping Tour To The Mall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting