Pick up at Saigon port.
Enjoy Show, it is a new kind of art performance commonly acknowledged globally as new circus. The show surpasses all the limits that was previously constructed by many other art shows in Viet Nam over the years. Audience is offered the opportunity to let loose their imagination once they are set off by the visual creation and lighting of each performance. The word amazed does not even begin to describe it the moment the audience see themselves walking on a small walkway of the sweet and breezy Southern Viet Nam, wondering pass the surging dunes of the Southern Central only to find themselves ended up in front of a lotus swamp. Every now and then audience can hear echoes of a southern chatty and the traditional music of Don Ca Tai Tu. All the details that are portrayed and recorded of the show reflect the spirit of the Vietnamese people and their heritage.
The chastity of bamboo, basket boat and its use in the daily life of many Vietnamese are leading visuals for the show. Show has no script, no climax and no sequence. During the 60 minutes of the show, the audience is gently introduced to many different tones of emotion as some may see flashes of their own reflection through the vivid yet poetical render. Show may still be within the path of pursuing perfection but it does take pride in providing audience an hour long of peace, comfort and serenity mixed with astonishment and joy. It is almost as if the audiences were captured in a Vietnamese dream of life, survival, love and everything else in between.
Having dinner at local restaurant where many governors choose it as one of good places to enjoy their meal in Ho Chi Minh City.
Go back to the cruise ship. (D)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Ho Chi Minh Port
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewExperience Ho Chi Minh City at night with A O Show - a new kind of art performance commonly acknowledged globally as new circus. Audiences can hear echoes of a southern chatty and the traditional music of Don Ca Tai Tu. All the details that are portrayed and recorded of the show reflect the spirit of the Vietnamese people and their heritage. After that, you will enjoy dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Pick up at Saigon port.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Booking at least 7 days in advance
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Experience: Small Group Tour
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Small-Group Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Small Group Adventure Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Experience by Speedboat
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta: Full-Day Guided Tour
- Morning Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Lunch