Shore Excursion: Ba Ria And Long Phuoc Tour From Phu My Port - Vung TauWrite a Review
OverviewIn this tour, you will visit one of the traditional markets of Vietnam countryside and have the opportunity to visit a Vietnamese rice paper making village, Long Phuoc Tunnel, orchards and the Bung Bac tourism area.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
About 09:00 am, Alpha Travel will transfer you to Long Đien Market - traditional market of Vietnam countryside - we will have 30 minutes to visit the market and learn customs and practices of the market. Most of products sold here are cultivated and raised, catched at the locality.
You will continue to visit a long tradition Rice Paper Making Family - where you are guided to make rice paper and enjoy products made by yourself (free of charge)
Alpha Travel will continue taking you to visit Long Phuoc tunnel, a underground military base. Long Phuoc tunnel is about 7km of Ba Ria, Long Phuoc tunnel likes a completely different space with bustle landscape of the crowded sea city. Be quiet, calm, and like storytelling. Formed in 1948, the original tunnelis about 2-3m above the ground, the height of tunnel heartis about 1.6m, its width is about 0.7m. Many years later, the tunnel system has been extended by 3m in depth, 0.1m in width, 0.2m in height, and has more vents, many other function tunnels compared to the original tunnel. The total length of tunnel is nearly 1,200m, and the tunnel includes diversity of function roomsuch as the areas of food reserves, rest, first aid, communication trenches, fortifications, all these areas are connected by the main road.
Visit the tunnel you will feel the creativity, perseverance, courage and cunning of Long Phuoc army and people in the past across two resistance wars against the French and American
Visit Tu Phuong That Dao tourism area. When you arrive in this area, you will enjoy wearing Vietnamese black silk ensemble which is the typical costume of the Southern peasants of Vietnam,such as :row boat on the lake. , fishes by hand, digging soil planting seedlings, harvesting vegetables, pick fruits, visiting gardens and farm animals fed manually then you can , catch crabs,…To rest and relax, have lunch here
From Tu Phuong That Dao to Phu My port about 45 minutes by bus. Alpha Travel will depart with you at 14h15 minutes
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Ba Ria And Long Phuoc Tour From Phu My Port
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Ba Ria And Long Phuoc Tour From Phu My Port
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.