Shore Excursion: Barcelona In One Day
OverviewSee and explore the most historical points of Barcelona while on this 9-hour shore excursion. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will see locations such as the Gothic Quarter, as well as La Sagrada Familia. Immerse yourself in the culture of Barcelona as you walk the streets and enjoy lunch at your chosen location.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from the Barcelona Port, where you will board the awaiting vehicle. The guide will then lead you to La Sagrada Familia so you may see the facades and interior of the shrine. Listen as you are given the history of La Sagrada, including why many see it as a mystical place. Next, tour the imposing National Art Museum of Cataluna, created for the International Exhibition of 1929. The amazing classical style was inspired by the Renaissance along with romantic art and Gothic art.
Then, head to Montjuic Park, an incredible, open green space. Use the moment to relax in the garden before moving on to your next destination, the Gothic Quarter. This is the oldest quarter in Barcelona, yet has a combination of old and modern styles for you to observe. Here, you will be given free time to enjoy a break for lunch at the eatery of your choosing. Stroll the streets before hopping back in the vehicle and making your way back to the port of Barcelona.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Barcelona In One Day
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Barcelona In One Day
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona