Shore Excursion: Best Of Berlin Tour From Warnemünde
OverviewMake the most of your 1-day and take this day-trip to Berlin. Enjoy a comprehensive 5.5 hrs Panoramic driving tour of Berlin with round-trip transfer from cruise ports of Warnemnde. Transfer duration is approximately 3 hrs one way.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Meet your local English-speaking guides assistant by your ship at Warnemunde and board your bus for your full-day group tour of Berlin. After a scenic 3-hour ride through the idyllic flatlands of northern Germany and past hundreds of lakes, discover the highlights of the German capital. There will be many opportunities to stop for photographs along the way.
Upon arrival, connect with your local English-speaking guide and start at Charlottenburg Castle, a splendid 17th-century baroque palace. Continue to the Reichstag, the German Parliament building with its distinctive dome. Along the way, see the Berlin Cathedral, the tree-lined Unter den Linden Boulevard, Museum Island, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. Spot notorious sites from the Third Reich and Cold War, including Hermann Grings Aviation Ministry and the former site of Hitler's Bunker. Marvel at Potsdamer Platz, where modern architecture and a lively metropolitan ambiance layer with Berlin history.
Pause for a hearty traditional Berlin lunch at your own expense. Take a unique picture at one of the only remaining stretches of the Berlin Wall and walk through the former Checkpoint Charlie, where you can purchase Berlin souvenirs. Explore the sites of former East Berlin, including Alexanderplatz Square, Red City Hall, and Humbold University. Drive along the popular Kurfurstendamm Avenue, Berlins equivalent of the Champs Elysees.
Return to your ship 12 hours after the start of the tour.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Best Of Berlin Tour From Warnemünde
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Panoramic Berlin city tour by bus
- Radio-headsets (from 20 pax)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Best Of Berlin Tour From Warnemünde
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
This is a shared group tour limited to 30 passengers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Half-Day Guided Jewish Berlin History Walking Tour
- Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
- Skip the Line: Madame Tussauds Berlin Admission Ticket
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Warnemnde Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Berlin's World War II and Cold War Sites
- Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour