Shore Excursion: Best Of Stockholm Group Tour
OverviewMake the most of your Stockholm visit in 5 hours: Enjoy a comprehensive 5-hour panoramic driving tour of Stockholm with round trip transfers from the cruise port and guided tours of City Hall and the Vasa Museum. You may stay in the city after the tour if you wish or return back to the ship with the group.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your professional English-speaking guide by the ship, check in for the tourand transfer by bus to the City Center of Stockholm.
Stockholm during the centuries has transformed from a fortress to a town, from a town to a city and is today the capital of Sweden, some say, the capital of Scandinavia, but we will let you decide on that.
Our first stop is at the most popular viewpoint, from where we have a splendid panoramic view of the city. Overlooking a few of the 14 islands, which Stockholm is founded upon, the Old Town as well as the Vasa Museum.
The Vasa Museum is located on an island referred to as Royal Djurgrden. It is the Stockholmers most beloved recreational area and home to the citys amusement park, the open-air museum Skansen, the playhouse of Astrid Lindgren Junibacken and much much more. The Vasa Museum displays the Swedish warship Vasa, which could be considered Swedens greatest failure but is today instead one of our greatest success stories. Vasa sank on her maiden voyage, in Stockholms inner harbour, in 1628. After 333 years at the bottom of the sea, the Vasa was salvaged and stands before us 95% intact.
The City Hall is renowned for its architecture, the Blue Hall and Golden Hall, and for being the site of the Nobel Prize Banquet. As we wander through this very important building fun and interesting facts like why it took 12 years to complete, and who the most important man throughout the construction was are revealed.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Best Of Stockholm Group Tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Panoramic city tour by bus
- Walking tour in Old Town
- Admissions to Vasa Museum
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Best Of Stockholm Group Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions to City Hall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
This is a shared small-group tour. Maximum number of tour participants: 26-32
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) to Stockholm City
- Stockholm Bromma Airport BMA Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer
- Stockholm By Night
- Stockholm Wildlife Safari
- Stockholm By Night: Photography Walking Tour
- Business Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Bromma Airport 1-7 Passengers
- The Wine Tasting Experience in Stockholm