Shore Excursion: Cave, Garden And Plantation Tour
OverviewThis full-day trip includes some of Barbados' best sights including Harrison's Cave, Hunte's Gardens, Flower Forest, Bathsheba, Morgan Lewis Windmill, Cherry Tree Hill and St Nicholas Abbey. The fun-filled tour includes lunch, a local guide and hotel or port pick up and drop off.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThistour begins at Harrison's Cave where you will board electric trams,travel through the winding tunnels, and view majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools. Harrison's cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime. The next stop is your choice between Hunte's Gardens or Flower Forest; the two are close together in location and allow for some customers to choose to have a lusher tropical forest experience or a spectacular well-loved garden rich in color and tropical blooms. A visit to Barbados will not be complete without a stop in Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty and pounding surf. After a morning of adventure it will be time to taste the flavor of Barbados with local cuisine served up at our lunch stop a seaside restaurant. Following lunch we will make our way up Cherry Tree Hill and on to St. Nicholas Abbey. This Plantation House is likely the last remaining authentic house of the 17th Century that exists anywhere in the "New World". When this residence was built around 1658 of brick and limestone, many of the structures in the North America were made of timber, and have long since perished. The residence was built only 30 years after Barbados' settlement by the British in 1627. The Plantation produces award winning rum and they are always delighted to offer you a sample.
- Harrison's Cave Tram Tour
- Hunte's Gardens or Flower Forest
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Morgan Lewis Windmill
- Cherry Tree Hill
- St Nicholas Abbey
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Cave, Garden And Plantation Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Cave, Garden And Plantation Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience