Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Open Zoo In Kandy
OverviewEarly morning get ready with Packed Breakfast our Driver will Meet & Pickup from Colombo Port. You Can Expect visit to Open Zoo Pinnawala
Know More about this tour
7.00 AM: Meet & Greet your friendly driver at your hotel lobby to proceed to Open zoo pinnawala
About Open Zoo Pinnawala:
You first Leg of the Tour Will Be OPEN ZOO the Pinnawala Open Air Zoo is Sri Lankas first open air zoo which has been declared open to the public as of April 2015. Located within proximity to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, the zoo spreads over an expanse of 44 acres which has been landscaped without harming its natural beauty. Since Sri Lanka is home to a rich diversity of animals, the zoo consists of two zones Sri Lankan and World. However, currently the zoo is home to a number of native animals such as deer, leopard, crocodiles, and species of monkeys, birds, turtles and many more. The Sri Lankan section of the zoo will also include a special open section displaying the free-roaming Sri Lankan Leopard which is guaranteed to be a beautiful sight. The Sri Lankan Leopard is a leopard subspecies that is native to the island alone and is classified as one of the endangered species to roam the earth. Leopards are mainly spotted in dry evergreen monsoon forests areas, arid scrub jungles, rainforests and low and upper highland forests. So, it will be interesting to witness these predators at Pinnawala for a change. The World section is said to be constructed to hold a number of non-native animal species which is currently being look at.
After the Tour your driver will drop-off to Colombo Port.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Open Zoo In Kandy
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Air-condition Vehicle (Car or Van)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (Open Zoo)
Exclusions for Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Open Zoo In Kandy
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Visit Sigiriya and Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park
- Explore Sri Lanka's Rich Cultural Heritage
- AirPort CMB to Colombo Private Taxi 247 Lowest Price Mini Bus, Car, Van
- 02 Days Private Dambulla & Habarana Tour With Village Experience From Colombo
- Colombo AirPort to Hotel Private Taxi 247 Lowest Price Mini Bus, Car, Van
- 2 Day Private Trip to Nuwara Eliya from Colombo
- Bentota to Colombo AirPort Taxi Private 247 Lowest Price Mini Bus, Car, Van
- Shooting mission in Negombo-Sri Lanka