Shore Excursion: Dead Sea Private Tour From Aqaba
OverviewThis private tour is an excellent way to discover the Dead Sea from Aqaba port. The full day tour takes you into the largest Spa on earth, in nine hours.You will have time for trying the mud, swimming and having lunch in resort.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour private chauffeur will meet you at the cruise port in Aqaba for your full-day shore excursion. You will be transferred byair-conditioned vehicle to the Dead Sea, about 3.5 hours away.Located1,377 feet (420 meters) below sea level, the area has a highconcentration of oxygen and low UV rays. In addition,the Dead Sea'shigh salinity and waterdensity, along with the concentration of salts and minerals,ensures you won'tever sink.
On arrival, you'll gain entry to the beach resort, with a couple hours of free time to swim or float and try the mud on shore thatis full of minerals, making this remote destination the largest spa on earth. After an included resort lunch, your driver will transfer you back to the port in time for your cruise ship's departure.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Dead Sea Private Tour From Aqaba
- Round-trip private transfer from the port
- Professional driver-guide
- Entrance to Dead Sea resort and beach
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Dead Sea Private Tour From Aqaba
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Wadi Rum
- Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Dead Sea Hotel
- Aqaba Shore Excursion : Wadi Rum Private Tour
- Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Araba Border
- Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Petra City Hotel
- Private Transfer from Aqaba Airport to Amman hotel