Shore Excursion From Acajutla: Tazumal Ruins, Casablanca And Santa Ana
OverviewOn this tour, you will learn about the Mayan and colonial past of El Salvador. On route, you will see the beautiful Coatepeque Lake.Your tour will start with a visit to the Tazumal ruins and the largest Mayan pyramid in the country. You'll also see Casablanca and Indigo process at Chalchcuapa. Later you will visit Santa Ana with its charming city center.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourYou will be greeted at the port by your guide and driver to begin your tour. On your way to the town of Chalchuapa, you will enjoy the views of the Apaneca Mountain range where some of the best coffee of the country is harvested. Upon arrival into the town, you will visit Chalchuapa and the Tazumal pyramid.
Chalchuapa, which means " the river of Jade", was first inhabited by Poconames, later Mayas, Pipiles and the Spaniards. The pyramid of Tazumal includes a main pyramidal structure of 23 meters in height located in a block and forming two truncated pyramids to the west. It also has a small museum and a ball court. Later, you will stop at Santa Ana main square where you will visit the 18th century Theater . On return, enjoy the beautiful views of Coatepeque lake.
This tour requieres a minimun of 7 hour to operate. Does not operate on mondays ( museums close ), The depart time is from 830am to 1200, it will depend on the ships arriving time.
This service is private, only for your group, The size of the vehicle to be use depends on the number of people you book.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion From Acajutla: Tazumal Ruins, Casablanca And Santa Ana
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shore Excursion From Acajutla: Tazumal Ruins, Casablanca And Santa Ana
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
Upon arrival, please take the free shutle service from the ship to the visitors center, also called residencia 3. Our guide will be there with a sign with your name.
Is mandatory to bring a photocopy of each of the passanagers ( the copy of the page where your photo is ), it will be requested by the inmigration authorities in order to leave Acajutla porth
The waiting time is 60 min from the time passangers start leaving the ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.